Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Turbulence Training Review

Like so many other people, I have been trying to get my weight under control. I have tried everything from L.A. Diet which is liquid only to Adkins and many other fad diets. I came across “Turbulence Training” one day when I was search for a diet and exercise plan on the internet. Turbulence Training was created by Craig Ballantyne, a certified strength and conditioning coach.

I was pretty skeptical about the claims the program makes. I decided to try Turbulence Training for two reasons. Number one is the low price, I have paid much more for useless training videos and equipment. Number two, there is an eight week money back guarantee. I told myself I would try the program for a month and get my money back if I didn't see any results.

On to the program itself. Turbulence Training is designed for busy people, which was great for me. You work out three time per week for 45 minutes each session and all the exercises can be done in the privacy of your own home.

I started Turbulence Training with a lot of hesitation. I had been using a treadmill at home 4 times a week for an hour and a half. I didn't think there was any way working out half as long and one less time per week would produce any results. Boy was I wrong.

Let me say this, within a month of starting the program, co-workers were beginning to ask questions. The workouts are short but they are very intense. With Turbulence Training, I have been able to lose fat and build muscle at the same time. This is something I had never been able to do before, I was always just trying to get rid of the fat and not worried about muscle building. Now I am working towards that really toned look that I have always wanted.

Not long after my co-workers began asking questions, some of my friends began to ask what I was doing as well. I clued them in to Turbulence Training and got a couple of them hooked. We have been working out together for the past couple weeks and having other people to work out with has just added to my motivation.

I can honestly recommend Turbulence Training to anyone that is fed up with fad diets and working out for hours with no results. A lot of people have had success with Turbulence Training and you can read other testimonials on their website.

Justin Biggs is a businessman and former fad diet tester. To learn more about Turbulence Training please visit Turbulence Training.

Related Articles:-
  • Turbulence Training Review
  • Turbulence Training - What Is It, And Will It Work For You?
  • Turbulence Training
  • Turbulence Training - Turbo Charge Muscle Stength And Weight Loss With Turbulence Training
  • Discover Why Turbulence Training Is Perfect For The Person With The Busy Lifestyle
  • Labels: , , , , , ,