Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Interval Training Works For Me - Is Turbulence Training The Best Interval Training System For You?

It is really easy to get down on yourself when you are carrying a lot of extra weight and you know you need to lose it. It is easy to feel overwhelmed with what you have let yourself become.

I know what that is like because I was 50 pounds over my healthy weight for many years. I wanted to be slim and healthy but because I had packed on so many pounds the huge change I needed to make made it feel almost impossible. My self esteem was in the pits. I felt awful about my body and I tried to cover it up with loose-fitting clothes and extra large coats even during warm weather which was so uncomfortable.

If you are like I used to be and you want to lose weight, you want FAST results so that you can actually see that your effort and sacrifice are paying off. Otherwise it is easy to give up and go back to the old unhealthy ways. When I was beginning my weight loss effort which eventually led to losing over 50 pounds, I wanted results relatively soon so that I would have the incentive to stay on my healthy track.

When you have a lot of weight to lose it can seem like you are going to have to diet forever to ever get to your goal - so seeing results on the scale and in the mirror can be very motivating to stick with your program.

Back when I lost my 50+ pounds I followed what was generally taught when it came to losing weight. Eat healthier foods and exercise. The healthy eating advice was good however the “expert” exercise advice I followed was to exercise for at least 60 minutes a day in a “fat burning” zone. I followed that advice for years and I would even change my schedule and get up as early as 4 AM to make sure I got my “fat burning” workout hour in for the day.

Well it turns out the “exercise gurus” that say to work out for a long time each day in a “fat burning” zone might not be giving you the best advice.

Clinical research is now showing that the INTENSITY of your exercise is more important than the DURATION if you want to lose weight quickly and keep it off .

I have now embarked on a strategy of interval training using Turbulence Training by Craig Ballantyne.

I am sharing my thoughts and progress at my site.

If you want to visit and read my results or if you are interested in learning more interval training or if want to see if it is really possible to lose weight and get in shape faster in MUCH LESS TIME than you may have thought, please visit my site.

If you want to visit and read my results or if you are interested in learning more about interval training or if you just want to see if it is really possible to lose weight and get in shape faster in MUCH LESS TIME than you may have thought, please visit my site.

http://iloveintervaltraining.com/

or

http://turbulencetrainingreviewsguide.com/

If you are thinking about becoming a personal trainer and want some great tips go to:

http://personaltrainersuccessstories.com/

Related Articles:-
  • Turbulence Training Review
  • Turbulence Training - What Is It, And Will It Work For You?
  • Turbulence Training
  • Turbulence Training - Turbo Charge Muscle Stength And Weight Loss With Turbulence Training
  • Discover Why Turbulence Training Is Perfect For The Person With The Busy Lifestyle
  • Labels: , , , ,