Saturday, January 9, 2010

Turbulence Training - Weight Loss And Muscle Building For Busy People

It seems everyone today want to be slim, trim, and firm. Everyone wants to build muscle and lose weight fast. They have lots of plans as to how to achieve that, but for the most part they don't get to do everything they set out to do.

People today just don't have time. Careers become more and more competitive and demanding. Family requires more and more as kids are born and are growing up, parents getting older. Social lives take a central part of everyone's lives. And still people was to be fit, lose weight, build muscle.

Acclaimed trainer Craig Ballantyne thought along those lines when he created Turbulence Training, which was considered revolutionary and groundbreaking when it first came out.

Turbulence Training is an intense training program directed toward busy people - each session, complete with warm-up and rest intervals, lasts no longer than 45 minutes. But these 45 minutes are packed with strength and cardio exercises, intended to make you build muscle and lose fat fast, in a very intensive manner. Most sessions don't require driving to the gym, as they can be done effectively at home - so even more time is saved.

I'm a busy man myself; I make it a point not to spend too much time exercising, so my training plan has to be intense and efficient. I have to admit I haven't tried Turbulence Training myself; I've heard of it too late, when my work plan has already been established and tested over years of trial and error. But if I had heard about it in time, I surely would have tried it. People all over the world have, and the results are astounding.

Click here [http://www.squidoo.com/turbulence-training-review-by-steve] to read more about Turbulence Training.

Steve Gaidi has gained over 50 pounds of lean muscle without adding any fat whatsoever, over years of trial and error on various training programs, despite spending relatively little of his time at the gym. Click here to read his review on Turbulence Training: Steve's Turbulence Training Review [http://www.squidoo.com/turbulence-training-review-by-steve].

Labels: , , , , ,