Thursday, March 8, 2012

Turbulence Training Reviewed - Build Muscle, Lose Weight, Increase Energy

Too many of us have been taught that in order to get in shape and get a lean body we need to run or do cardio exercises for at least 30 minutes every day. Although our bodies do need some kind of cardiovascular exercises to get in shape, it is actually more complex than that.

Those of us who have tried running boring miles or have suffered through endless minutes on a treadmill or elliptical trainer can attest to the fact that boring slow cardio activities are not the key to a well toned, not jiggly, body. Have you ever wondered why women that you see vigorously running through your neighborhood still look flabby? Their hearts are in good cardio health, but their bodies still lack muscle definition. Too much work, for no results, if you ask me.

For those of you who have implemented weight training into your weekly work-outs, good for you. But the truth is, you need to change your way of working out all together in order to jump start your metabolism and get lean sexy muscles and a well toned belly. Slow endless cardio work-outs are definitely not a solution for getting a flat stomach. On the contrary, studies and research are proving that short bursts of the right exercises will boost your metabolism, help with fat loss, and finally get rid of stubborn belly fat.

The best thing about these short burst of exercises is that you only need to do them 3 times a week. Even if you are a busy mom or career professional you can easily implement these work-outs into your busy day. If you don't make excuses and don't mind starting an exciting intense new fitness plan, you can finally achieve your dream body. No more dreaded boring work-outs.

Perhaps you have already heard about this exciting, efficient and highly effective way of working out. Intense interval training is exactly what you need to get a lean muscular body in 12 weeks. Now I will tell you, if you do enjoy your long runs or boring treadmill work-outs, and are happy with your "not so toned" body, then you may not like this more intense and brief way of training.

I was a sprinter in college and did short burst exercises (interval training) and had an amazing body. As I got older and became a mom of 2 boys I opted to go on long runs every day. To my surprise I lost the baby weight but still did not like my body. In the hopes of regaining the confidence I had in college I began to train like a sprinter again. However, in college I had to train everyday to get that body. As a mom I needed a plan that did not require me to work-out so intense every day. I came across this manual on the internet and so far I am in love with turbulence training [http://turbulence.needfiber.com]. Based on my personal review and the reviews of others (which I read before purchasing), this fitness plan boast an extremely high success and retention rate. Don't hesitate, give it an honest try. I am even going to recommend this to my best friend who is a nationally ranked track athlete and renowned coach. Read more here [http://turbulence.needfiber.com].

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,