Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Benefits of Turbulence Training

A major factor in people giving up their fitness programs and New Year's resolutions before the end of February is the fact that they don't have time! There is so much to be done at work (there's a promotion to chase), the kids are all over the place and hardly allow you to get some downtime of your own, getting to the gym is a real drag because after the long commute from work you are just so tired. The only thing you can think of is that long hot shower, dinner, and then bed.

Personally, if I was stuck in a situation like that, these are what I would want from my fitness program:

1. It should be doable even with less equipment - at home even if necessary

2. It should not gobble up hours of my time per day - as it is I don't have enough, and 2 hours a day to dedicate to looking good would be a luxury I could hardly afford

3. It should not need me doing all sorts of esoteric exercises that I hardly have the mobility to do for best results (yoga anyone?)

4. I should not have to invest in expensive supplements just to make the program work as advertised - it should work without the fancy stuff

5. It should be flexible enough for me to pick up from where I left off

6. I should be able to see visible results within a month at the most - I can't keep slogging away for months on end with some sort of blind faith in my heart that someday this is going to work.

7. The program should address various physical qualities, not just one! I should get stronger, lose fat, gain muscle and even become more athletic

8. Social support for the program would be an important factor in the whole exercise, as it can often mean the difference between victory and defeat

This is where Turbulence Training may be most useful for me. 3 workouts a week, at perhaps an hour max per workout. The rest of the week I have time off to chill with the family or friends, read a good book, watch a nice movie, or just plain do more work at the office for when I feel like a workaholic.

Applying these criteria it is fairly easy to see that Turbulence Training may be the best choice for not only busy people, but those who would rather spend their life actually doing something they like, rather than just getting ready for life while it passes one by. Not a good thing at all!

Click Here for more information on weight and fat loss methods promoted by Michael Sharma.

Labels: , , , , ,