Thursday, February 3, 2011

So Many Turbulence Training Reviews, So Little Time

If you've been looking for the "perfect" weight loss program, look no further. Brace yourself... IT DOES NOT EXIST! Look, I don't want to ruin your day. I'm not looking to upset you. However, I do want you to know the truth. The truth is that no weight loss program is perfect, and all those other Turbulence Training Reviews are lying to you, well, sort of.

Turbulence Training, in my opinion, is definitely one of the best programs out there, but it is far from perfect. I only say this because I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, and I know that breakthroughs and new information is always around the corner. We are discovering new things every day!

Craig Ballantyne, the author of Turbulence Training and popular Men's Health writer, explains that the "old workouts" of the 80s and 90s are far from perfect, in fact, they are downright terrible for accomplishing fat loss and muscle gain, however, at the time, they were the best options out there because of the limited knowledge we had.

Turbulence Training utilizes the most current and up to date scientific principles and exercise physiology (Ballantyne has a Master's in the subject) to produce rapid fat loss and muscle building. However, who's to say in the next two years that we wont have a major breakthrough makes this program obsolete? It may happen...

Now, I'm not trying to bash Turbulence Training I am actually praising it as one of the best programs on the market "today." And until something better comes along, I will be sticking with Turbulence Training.

So, my review was quite unlike the other Turbulence Training Reviews, eh? Just my honest opinion. I actually do use Turbulence Training, it's a wonderful program.

Get it Here!

Don't be lazy and don't let anything I said keep you from taking action. I was just trying to explain that you cannot wait for the "perfect" program, because it will never be "perfect." The next best thing (and only real practical thing) is to use the best, most up to date program you can find. That is Turbulence Training.

Get Turbulence Training

Labels: , , , , , ,