Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Turbulence Training - An Honest Review

If you're reading this, you are probably researching  programs touted as "lose fat gain muscle fast" or "fat burning" to see if they are scams or for real, so I'm happy to share my experiences with you. I had tried every kind of workout known to man or beast, had reached a plateau and could not lose those last pounds of fat. Despite exercising every day and doing plenty of cardio, there was just no change in my body and I was deadly sick of working out. Then I happened to find Turbulence Training while browsing the net, and WOW!  It has been over a year, I've seen fantastic change, lost that fat,  gained muscle and definition, and have promoted this program to all my friends, particularly sports trainers. This system is not a scam. It's definitely the most bang for your buck, and more importantly, for your time.  It's fast, takes minimal time - 45 minutes, 3 times a week - for maximum results, and, what's more, it's never boring because of the variation and the quickly visible results. After more than a year, I still look forward to my turbulence training workouts, and, best of all, I do them all at home with a minimum of equipment (hand weights, a ball, and my bedroom furniture). I also do them while I'm traveling with no equipment at all.

This program has been developed by Craig Ballantyne, a celebrated fitness pro who has been featured in many sports and fitness magazines, and has trained thousands of people. His track record and resume are really impressive and he continues to research and refine the program. I've particularly benefited from the ongoing support and access to all of his new research, new routines and updated, free videos.

Craig has workouts tailored exactly to your needs, body type and gender. I've promoted this program to 60-year-old women with very little experience in weight training, as well as 28-year-old male fitness trainers in terrific condition. The comprehensive e-books contain detailed, color photos of all moves, and lots of bonus books that cover nutrition, special needs, body-weight only programs, and female-specific programs.  The system addresses all levels of fitness.

Craig's program is a combination of interval training and resistance, or weight training, that burns fat while building muscle. Yes, you've heard this before but this is the real thing.   Do it at your own convenience with a minimum of equipment.  It's intense, but it's really easy to understand and and get going immediately, and there's no long, boring cardio.

One other thing:   As Craig says, you can't train a bad diet. So the nutrition part of this program is very important. Have fun, and I hope this information has helped you.

Check out a review of the best fitness programs online

Labels: , , , , ,