Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Turbulence Training Review

Being a graduate student I have less than no time to take care of myself. Between writing, studying, and exam schedules I barely get any sleep as it is; and now that I have to lead discussion sections for the underclassmen my eating habits have reached an all time low. Sitting down to eat is a thing of the past, and I can barely afford enough time to stick some Ramen noodles in the microwave. When I do get enough time ( three precious minutes) to stick the Ramen in the microwave I must eat it either on the way to a class or while I am leading a discussion section; I know such a fun and exciting life I lead.

As you have probably guessed by now my lack of sleep poor eating habits and general lack of any sort of maintenance exercise has led to a body gone slightly awry. I've never been fat, and I'm still not all that fat, but I started developing a pudgy belly and a bit of a wobbly chin so it was clearly time to act. Naturally there is no way I could spend enough time in the student gym to make any sort of a difference, and the local health club was similarly out of the question. You would think that running from class to class would give me adequate cardio exercise, but according to the trusty pedometer that is not the case. I'm probably getting more walking and then the normal American, but not nearly enough to offset what averages out to about two fast food meals a day ( I know, I know...). I have considered attempting to make time to go to the student gym, I mean it is free after all so I might as well use the resource they're providing. But after a long and hard look at my schedule there is just no way I could make time to visit the gym before it closes at 6 p.m. everyday.

Clearly a home solution was in order; however living in student housing meant that I had no room for a home gym, or any kind of funky cardio equipment. What I needed was something minimalistic and bare-bones; not to mention intense enough that I didn't have to do it every day and devote an entire afternoon to working out.

Turbulence training seemed to fit my time requirements, being hard-core enough that you only had to do it three times a week during a relatively short sessions; but the real question is did turbulence training work well enough that I can recommend it to other people. While clearly the answer is yes because I'm writing this review. I can't compare turbulence training to other forms of exercise because frankly I just don't have that much experience with other exercise routines. However I can say that turbulence training work so while I have no reason to look for other forms of exercise, or more difficult routines. The high-intensity quick workouts mash so well with my schedule that I found it difficult to make excuses for not doing the workouts.

At the end of my five month commitment, and yes I have extended it indefinitely, I lost about 20 pounds, a couple inches off of my waistline, and my extra chin. This was about 10 pounds more than I intended to lose so I was very happy with my results on the turbulence training program. I can't recommend this program highly enough to people who either have very busy schedules, or just need something short enough that they can make a realistic commitment to.

John Ripper is a fitness freak. Discover free tips and tricks to get six pack abs at Turbulence Training Review

Related Articles:-
  • What Is Turbulence Training?
  • Turbulence Training Review
  • What Is Turbulence Training?
  • Turbulence Training Review
  • Turbulence Training - A Weight Loss Secret for Men and Women
  • Labels: , , , , ,