Thursday, August 11, 2011

Turbulence Training Tunes Me Up

This is my fantasy about the imaginary battle that takes place inside of a one's body embarking on a such difficult quest to lose part of himself. Not the better part I would say but something extra - something that does not allow him to fully enjoy his life even though he seems to care less about his appearance. The weapon of choice in this quest is the Turbulence Training.

On the Day One of the training - or to be exact - on a day prior to the beginning I was thinking about positive images of me loosing weight while practicing all the exercises that this program assumes. I started by imagining the fat cells being bossed around by the little jock - coach that gets virtually inserted inside the body by means of following the Turbulence Training.

Here are exerts from my blog that goes something like this: "(Turbulence Training) takes you to that perfect condition when all the fat cells in your body line up along the imaginary line listening to the command of the fat-burning jock inside of you. He yells scaring those fat cells to death to go down and give him "thirty" he repeats in the loud voice to go down and give him "thirty". Fat cells as they are slowly starting going down on their imaginary knees and making a lot of noise and smells, get down on their four points and try to do at least one push up each.

If they were people they would sweat but these are fat cells they just melt as they hopelessly try to avoid the trainer's wrath going up and down. It looks like they deflate at first and than become completely flat and finally - disappear into the thin air...

This at least is the picture that I imagine in my head when I try to visualize how this system can work in the world of cartoons. Everybody knows how important to visualize the goal you are working toward. This image burns in your memory and facilitates effect of the training that you are supposed to undertake. But wait, I completely forgot about turbulence. Remember - it s called Turbulence Training on purpose. All these rotations and perturbations create the whirlpool affect of the fat being squeezed out of your body leaving only lean muscles and just enough fat cells to be burnt next time body needs some energy."

Here we go again, fat cells, whirlpool and turbulence. When was the last time you experienced turbulence without training? On the airplane, of course! All this shaking and rattling back and forth and left and right all this gives your body that necessary action it lacks so much!

Now I am ready to start. I made it in my mind, saw it, experienced it, and now I am ready to achieve it.

Wish me luck!

Turbulence Training Blog and Turbulence Training Lens

Labels: , , , , , , , ,